As an Engagement Director you will lead our engagement teams as they deliver our value proposition in-market with our clients. As the most senior member of our engagement team, you will be the main point of contact with the client as we help them solve their top challenges. In addition to leading client engagements, the ED will be a key leader within the delivery team and company as we continue to transform and grow.
Ensure outstanding delivery of client engagements as follows:
o Responsible for the overall success of an engagement from the launch, through to final deliverables.
o Leads a variety of client meetings throughout the planning process to garner insights, synthesize key themes to fully understand the challenge and client objectives.
o Leads the Delivery team and the delivery of the client engagement from start to finish, facilitating meetings, presenting all the plenary sessions, activities and conducting regular check ins with the client and the delivery team throughout the engagement
o Supervises the development of all customer-facing documents and deliverables, including planning documents, executive summary reports and presentations.
- Regularly contribute to and lead priority internal projects related to product development, customer experience improvement, R&D, and marketing.
- Actively support business development by designing and configuring engagements in collaboration with the Sales Executives.
- Manage the Project Managers team for Syntegrity
Capabilities / Competencies
- A track record of success in advising and collaborating with senior executive in client-facing roles in large commercial organizations.
- Exceptionally strong business acumen and effective communicator (both written and verbal).
- A track record of leading high performing teams and developing talent
- Strong organizational skills, able to keep a team on track and focused to meet deadlines.
- Analytical with strong critical and strategic thinking skills. Ability to identify, surface, and effectively convey insights.
- Experience in senior-level workshop facilitation and with on-line collaboration tools such as MIRO or Mural.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, including strong ability to create succinct and clear executive summaries that are anchored in client needs.
- Comfortable with and effective at speaking in front of large groups.
- Committed Collaborator and team player.
- Comfortable with and able to effectively manage ambiguity.
- Exceptionally strong emotional intelligence - able to effectively build meaningful and trusted relationships with customers, coworkers and partners.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate strategy, consulting, facilitation, preferably in a professional services setting
- Experience in leading both in-person and online/virtual client engagements
- Knowledge of and experience in strategy, innovation, business design, and project management
- A university degree from a recognized academic institution required. MBA an asset.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for all our latest Forbes articles, whitepapers, and more.