NOTE: We are not actively recruiting for the following position; however, we are always keeping an eye out for great talent. We review applications on a quarterly basis and based on our hiring needs will contact qualified candidates at that time. Thank you for your interest.
As a Senior Associate, you will be a critical member on our client engagement team. In the role, you will work directly with the leaders of North America’s largest organizations to help them solve their complex challenges using our unique methodology. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our client engagement, for producing outstanding work that puts our customers first, and for exceeding their high expectations. The Senior Associate will work closely with the Engagement Director to manage engagements. You will act as a catalyst, wholly concerned with proactively keeping everything and everyone on track, sweating the details, and ensuring all aspects of an engagement hit the mark. From start to finish, your work will include:
· End-to-end project management of our client engagements
· Deep research into our client’s business and their unique complex challenge
· The preparation and synthesis of high-quality,value-add deliverables following each engagement
· Learning and mastering our unique approach grounded in systems science that accelerates solutions amongst high variety collaborative groups
Critical to success in this role will be the candidate’s ability to be open and flexible; effective at anticipating issues and resolving them quickly; effortlessly prioritizing responsibilities; listening to a variety of stakeholder perspectives and executing against the scope of the engagement to ensure delivery is flawless. You will need to be a proactive communicator, excellent collaborator, and have the strong analytical abilities to make decisions quickly. You will receive direction,guidance, and coaching from the Engagement Director, but will be relied upon to be a proactive presence on the engagement team and for keeping everything moving and on track.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Ensure high quality, organized, and timely delivery of client engagements as follows:
- Responsible for the overall project management of an engagement from the client diagnostic and launch, to planning meetings,through to final deliverables and closeout.
- Attend client meetings throughout the planning process, recording insights, synthesizing key themes to fully understand and convey the challenge and client needs.
- Prepare briefing documents to ensure our Syntegrity delivery teams are prepared and informed on the client context and central challenge.
- As needed, assist in onsite delivery of the Syntegration, including facilitating meetings and proactively identifying opportunities to add value for the client.
- In coordination with the ED, lead the development of all customer-facing documents and deliverables, including planning documents, and executive summary reports and presentations following the Syntegration.
The Senior Associate will occasionally contribute to and lead priority internal projects related to the ongoing development and growth of Syntegrity, including product development, customer experience, sales, and marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess 3-8 years of team-based experience in a relevant field such as management consulting or related professional services. Other backgrounds will be considered, with a preference for experience in strategy, business design, and innovation.
Experience in project management is a strong asset. A university degree from a recognized academic institution is required. A project management certification and/or MBA is an asset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to keep a team on track and focused.
- Analytical with critical and strategic thinking skills. Ability to identify, surface, and effectively convey insights.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, including the ability to create succinct and clear executive summaries that are anchored inclient needs.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Comfortable with and effective at speaking in front of large groups.
- Exceptional business acumen and effective communicator(both written and verbal).
- Attention to detail, letting nothing slip through the cracks.
- Committed collaborator and team player.
- Comfortable with and able to effectively manage ambiguity.
- Relentless and driven, overcomes obstacles with relative ease and possesses a pragmatic yet agile approach with excellent problem-solving skills; fast learner.
- Exceptionally strong emotional intelligence -able to effectively build meaningful and trusted relationships with customers,coworkers and partners.
Working at Syntegrity
Some travel may be required (including to the US); however, most of the role will be fulfilled from our office in Downtown Toronto. Syntegrity prides itself on a healthy work environment including work life balance. The successful candidate should be prepared to work longer than normal hours on occasion during onsite client sessions or during busy periods of client work.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a collaborative culture in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial setting. Opportunities for growth and advancement abound for the right candidate.
Subscribe for all our latest Forbes articles, whitepapers, and more.