Are you are a talented event/meeting planner with a wide variety of experience who has a truly exceptional ability to focus on the details? Do you thrive in a team environment and love to interact with others? Are you looking to diversify your event portfolio with a unique approach to business strategy? Do you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well? If you answered with an emphatic yes than we are looking for you.
- Enable organizations to solve their most complex and acute challenges, align a critical mass of people, and mobilize action in days. We provide the platform, process, and facilitation that enables clients to quickly do the solving themselves.
- Work in many industries, problem types, situations with a patented, unique approach that is repeatable, effective and our customers keep coming back to us.
- Deal with the most senior executives at some of the largest global companies.
- Have a need for energetic, motivated and talented people to enhance our already awesome team.
- Set high standards of accountability throughout the organization.
- Are based in downtown Toronto and offer competitive compensation.
- Enjoy working in a team and are skilled at dealing with a wide range of smart, challenging, fun and friendly people.
- Thrive under pressure, short deadlines and multiple priorities, utilizing excellent time management skills.
- Are a power user when it comes to Microsoft Office and technology in general and are keen to and are comfortable with learning some new technology on the job. Fast and accurate typing skills are essential.
- Know it’s ALL in the details.
- Have confidence in your communications with top of the house level people, internally and externally.
- Have a proven track record of bringing added value to events.
- Are a self-starter who does not need supervision to succeed.
- Welcome the idea of working in a small dynamic company whose customers are at a very senior level in large multinational companies.
- Have an undergraduate degree and 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Consider being away from home, friends, family, pets, about 50% of the time a nice change of scenery, break from the everyday, and love racking up those airline points across North America.
A day in the life:
- Autonomously plan, coordinate, negotiate all aspects of the events (schedules, reports, people, equipment, travel, venue, presentations) to our high standards making sure to be on time, on budget, all while keeping the customer top of mind.
- Provide support to those who need it, when they need it, how they need it.
- Work on internal projects that help a fast growing company ride the waves with ease.